Belize Zipline Adventure
If you are on a CRUISE SHIP, you can book the best Zipline adventure in Belize for Zipline AND Cave Tubing excursion now for the special rate of only $55 US!
For cruise ship details CLICK HERE!
Free WiFi available!
Check out our suspension bridge!
We at cavetubing.bz and now zipline.bz, are happy to say that we have a zipline designed especially for you to have the most memorable time possible in Belize. And we constructed it ourselves! It is a Belizean owned and operated enterprise. Having had experience with all the ziplines that have operated in the area has allowed us to design it with that experience in mind. And we have recently added two lines/runs and a suspension bridge across the Cave’s Branch River. This is the most unique zipline experience in Belize!
After intense study of the operating ziplines, major considerations in our design were:
- Safety — Always the first consideration in design and operation and our number one priority.
- Time — To enjoy a zipline and a cave tubing tour, time is a major consideration, especially for cruise ship passengers. We are skilled in managing your time so you enjoy all your events.
- Location — We are located on the road before you get to Nohoch Che’en, the Cave’s Branch Archaeological Reserve. No need to worry about entrance fees!
- Fun — We guarantee you will have fun and be smiling with this adventure.
- Private site Our zipline adventure is a personal and professionally operated tour on a site right off the main road down to Cave’s Branch (Nohoch Che’en).
- Customer Satisfaction — Guaranteed! This is a most important thing for us; tell us how you liked it, or what we could do to improve. This is the major reason why we are flourishing.
We emphasize that we love everything we do, and we do everything with love, from constructing the zipline to taking you on the tour! Guests who have experienced our cave tubing tours have said it has been one of the most memorable things they have experienced and even the best tour of their whole cruise! Our zipline will only enhance the magic they experience in Belize! We are ready to operate internationally and we assure you it is the safest, most comfortable, and enjoyable zipline in Belize!
We have the world’s most prestigious equipment, Petzl helmets, harnesses, pulleys, and carabiners. Our zipline guides actually constructed this attraction, and they are the best trained, most experienced, and most patient you could find. Tours are exclusively for our guests, and we want to impress you.
The Belize Zipline Adventure location is a delight for any guests. We have palapas to rest under, a place to buy refreshments and souvenirs, and restrooms! If you are not zipping, you can see others who do, and take pictures!
Your group will be assigned two guides, who will begin by helping you get your equipment on.
Our zipline has been designed to make it easier for our guests. There is a minimal amount of hiking and climbing so you have more time for your zips.
If you are not interested in the zipline, you can watch, you’ll actually see people on some of the zips, and you can take pictures. You can enjoy the rain forest, and the river is just a 5 minute walk away. We have rest rooms available, and we have added a mini-gift shop and bar.
We prefer cash for payment, but we do now accept credit cards.
You can check out these YouTube videos about zipline.bz and cavetubing.bz. On the cave tubing section, we have even upgraded our tubes so they have bottoms, and you’ll stay drier if you like, and many feel even safer. This is just some of the great action possible when you tour with us!
For more about our company and our policies, see our flagship website CAVETUBING.BZ
Vitalino Reyes — 670-0114, 670-8975, or 670-2061 (from the US, first dial 011-501.